Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feb 3- Salads and Pitches

Day Three (February 3), I wrote pages Forty Five to Fifty Eight of the Merry Widow project. That's 14 web comic pages, which translates to 7 standard comic book pages.

I spent all of this morning working on a pitch for The Merry Widow now that I have something like a handle on what it really is. (It is amazing how hard it is to get someone to read a one-page pitch, but I found a willing soul.) Then I had a long lunch with Kate and took a nap. Fringe & Leverage were cool.

I have the feeling that I'll be slacking tomorrow, I have some girls coming over for drinks and Arrested Development. Thursday, its cocktails and B-I-N-G-O with the same group. So, I may be in Slo-Mo for a few days as I focus on making the pitch perfect.

Plus I may have to resign from the Obama Cabinet due to some silly misunderstanding about my overdue taxes.

A tiny bit of the day's work is posted here. It's probably the last of it I can post without spoiling nasty little surprises.

http://www.clockworkstorybook.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3341

No comments:

Post a Comment