Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Stuff Coming

I'm glad Bill Williams posted his new video series on here. It's great, and not just because he has interviewed me and Chris Roberson. It would be great even if we weren't involved.

This space has been quiet for a while, but that's about to change. Expect some more frequent posting, especially by me, coming off of our 30-day Novel challenge, as me and several other CWSB members attempt to continue our daily writing habit into 2012. The goal is a million words generated in 2012. I personally feel we're going to smash that goal.

That is my goal-smashing mask, right there. You have all been warned.

2 comments:

  1. plasterer croydon
    I think you are right that the TUC (and all of us) have not done enough to highlight and campaign against the ConDems plans to water down health & safety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and helpful http://essay-writings-service.com information has been given in this article8-)

    ReplyDelete